sign up to our newsletter
Women's Neutral Shoes
Neutral women's shoes are a staple part of every woman’s wardrobe, ready to pair with any outfit. Beautifully cut from the softest suede, with styles that are perfect for the coming season. From understated taupe, to chic rose gold.
This collection features lots of unique detailing that we think you’ll love. Brought to you as part of our collaboration – Softwaves for DuoBoots. With every pair of shoes you can expect the upmost comfort from the padded insock and soft pink leather lining, without compromising on style.
Softwaves share our passion for the finest leathers and suedes, and our value for the highest quality craftsmanship. Find out more about our Collaboration with Softwaves.
*excluding The Essentials collection
How to measure your calf...
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
For more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide or contact our expert fitters.Request a free tape measure
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved