sign up to our newsletter
Mid height suede block-heeled ankle boot.
Round toe - generally good for all foot shapes
Half shoe sizes go down
Lining Material: Leather
Heel Height: 6.5 cm (2. 1/2 in)
Zip Length: Full length
Cushioned Insole: Yes
Suede care – to keep your suede boots or ankle boots looking their best please use a suede spray protector before your first wear and at regular intervals. Use a natural suede brush to remove marks.
FREE delivery to Europe for orders containing full price boots or ankle boots (€6 - €20 for sale orders depending on delivery location)
Receive your order in 3 – 7 working days for UK & Europe, 3 – 10 working days for international
European Express - France, Netherlands, Germany only
€6.00 per order
Receive your order in 2 – 3 working days
Click here for more delivery information
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unsuitable goods returned in their original condition, unworn and undamaged, together with the despatch note or purchase receipt within 14 days of receipt of your order.
From Europe & International
Use our simple and convenient returns collection service
€7 - €19 per parcel, depending on your location.
From UK mainland, Northern Island and Isle of Wight
Drop off at your local Collect+ store
£4.49 per parcel
Click here for more returns information.
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
For more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide or contact our expert fitters.
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
This is a "stretch" boot.
Each calf size in a Stretch boot fits a range of calf widths, so please use the table below to ensure you select your perfect size.
Your calf is...
Choose calf width...
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Copyright © 2018 DuoBoots. All rights reserved