sign up to our newsletter
Block heeled boots with scalloped edging.
Half shoe sizes go down
Round toe - generally good for all foot shapes
Lining Material: Leather
Heel Height: 4.5 cm (1. 3/4 in)
Zip Length: Full-length
Cushioned Insole: Yes
Suede care – to keep your suede boots or ankle boots looking their best please use a suede spray protector before your first wear and at regular intervals. Use a natural suede brush to remove marks.
FREE delivery to Europe for orders containing full price footwear (€6 - €20 for sale orders depending on delivery location)
Receive your order in 3 – 7 working days for UK & Europe, 3 – 10 working days for international
European Express - France, Netherlands, Germany only
€6.00 per order
Receive your order in 2 – 3 working days
Click here for more delivery information
We are happy to offer a refund on unsuitable goods returned in their original condition, unworn and undamaged, together with the despatch note or purchase receipt within 14 days of receipt of your order.
From Europe & International
Use our simple and convenient returns collection service
€7 - €19 per parcel, depending on your location.
From UK mainland, Northern Island and Isle of Wight
Drop off at your local Collect+ store
£4.49 per parcel
Click here for more returns information.
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
For more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide or contact our expert fitters.
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
This is a "stretch" boot.
Each calf size in a Stretch boot fits a range of calf widths, so please use the table below to ensure you select your perfect size.
Your calf is...
Choose calf width...
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved